Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick Update

So I figured a quick update was due.

We still don't have the internet at home, so updates and comments are scarce now.

Christmas is a little bit crazy for the Kemper home. With both of us working retail and crazy hours, there's not alot of time for fun Christmastime things. We try to do our best to fit things in, but when our schedules clash and we're too exhausted to even think straight anymore, those "fun" things turn into "something else I have to do".

Keeping up with the ladies I work with is a job in itself. Who would think that they would still have so much energy?! kidding!! :)

We've already had our Christmas party at Maureen's, we've done plenty of Stampin-Up! stuff, and we're still planning an after-Christmas party again. Unfortunately, the Box can't afford a fancy Christmas extravaganza, so they're giving each location $250 to spend on dinner somewhere. Very nice of them.

I've been working my little hiney off... lots and lots of people are getting engraved items for Christmas this year, which means great job security for me. $$$ !! :)

Today is my daddy's birthday, so we're headed over to his house tonight with my grandparents to celebrate.

Sorry, no pictures right now. Again, not my computer. Hopefully, soon I'll find a way to get more pics up again.

If I don't update before then, everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: