It was all in good fun for Kelly. She made it clear this wasn't to be seen as anything super deep... just all in good fun. Turns out, three serious relationships resulted from it... two are engaged!
Well, she's hosting another one today. She'd announced it a couple of weeks ago, and I was racking my brain, trying to think of some single peeps that wouldn't mind me bragging on them. And that needed a nice guy/girl in their life.
And here you have it.
Bachelorette #1, come on down!
(hmm... I think I just mixed the Price is Right with the Dating Game).
Jordan
Age: 20
Current City: Charlotte, NC
(will be moving soon to Michigan)
I've known Jordan since she was born. Her mom used to babysit me when I was little, and she was BFFs with my parents. From the time Jordan could sit up, she's been constantly showing up her peers with her gifted intelligence. And this isn't being smug or overly braggy... it's just the darn truth. When she and my little brother were about 3 or 4 years old, they were playing with an airplane. We overheard her instruct him, "Ok, Harwison (Harrison), you be the pilot, and I'll be the flight attendant." My brother looked at her as if she'd just spoken gibberish, then shrugged and said, "Ok". Typical boy.
So here are the essentials on Jordan:
Education and Career - She just graduated college (yes, at 20) with a bachelor's in Business Administration. She plans to pursue her Master's eventually. She was recently hired full-time job at a Fortune 100 company in Michigan that she'll be starting in June.
Fun stuff - Jordan loves (in no particular order)... God, friends, family, her cutiepatootie dog, reading, photography, cooking and trying new recipes, travel (she spent a month in college studying abroad in France), movies, and hockey games.
She's honestly super sweet, down-to-earth, easy to talk to, and enjoys having a good time. She's pretty young for anything super serious, but it'd be nice if there were a handsome tour guide that could show her around Michigan when she moves! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment