Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Is it raining out there? It's raining in here too."

I know, I know...

No pregnant pictures of me yet. I promise I'm not just being lazy. I actually can't find my camera.

Somehow among all of the rearranging, painting, basic chaos of a house I live in right now, I've managed to lose my camera. Which is a big letdown for me, not only because I'm behind on taking prego pics, but because we're leaving for the beach in a couple of days, and I'd like to take pictures while I'm there. So that's why you haven't seen any new pictures.

In other news, I'm afraid our house is about to float away. It feels like it's been raining for daaaays. Our poor puppies are so bored and restless. I've been waiting all day for it to let up a little so I can take them out for a walk. They aren't the only ones that could use the exercise.
I bought a pregnancy yoga DVD for myself, and it's actually alot of fun. My Dr recommended it. She said that all of her patients that have used it have had easier pregnancies, easier labors, and lose the baby weight faster. Sounds like magic, but if she says it works, then I'm all for it.

I've taken advantage of the rainy day today to paint Noah's room. It's not as "nursery blue" as I'd imagined it. We'll see though. If it turns out we don't like it after we're done, we'll pick a different color. The bedding we chose is really cute, but hard to match, paintwise. The BabysRUS.com photo of it has the walls orange. And if you know me, I'm not an orange wall kind of girl. I like mellow colors. Greens, blues, greys, etc and then put splashes of color around the room.

Anyways, here's the bedding we picked:



It's cute but subtle.

So, like I said, we're going to Kiawah/Charleston from Tues thru Sun next week. Can't wait!! I'm so ready to leave this:





For this:



1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love the layout of your blog! and all the fun pictures! You guys are just so cute. Life is good here....just trying to finish the semester strong and get those grades! Stress is building as we are leaving in less than 2 weeks....CRAZY!