Last weekend, Brad played in a Target softball game between his store and another store. I knew he'd have a fun time. I sat with a couple of his coworkers Della and Pat. I got to meet some others I'd never met before, but I've known Della since he started, and we get along well. We just sat and cheered for them. Brad got to be pitcher for awhile. I think he gets bored doing anything else. He did a great job.



I honestly have no idea who won.
We've been crazy busy at work too. Obviously, it's the week before Mother's Day, so everyone wants to buy inexpensive jewelry and engraved items. Lots of RUSH orders for me. We've also officially hired my replacement for when I leave. Her name is Kimberly, and I think she'll be a good fit. I've been busy training her and trying to figure out how to make this an easy transition for her.
We've also been looking at cars. Nothing big to report there. Both of our cars work just fine still, but sooner or later, I have a feeling we're going to want more space. There's just no way we're going to be ablet to fit strollers, pack 'n plays, and luggage in our little Honda when we go to the beach. It's just not happening. We have to figure out how to live off of Brad's income alone first, and then we'll see where we stand on getting a car. We've been having alot of fun looking, though.
Also, our little garden is growing!! I must be doing something right, because nothing looks dead yet! Actually, our little strawberry plant has tee-tiny strawberries now.


I can't wait to actually get to use some of the stuff we're growing!
Pregnancy-wise, everything is fine. I'm defintely starting to feel pregnant now. Before, I just felt like my tummy was poking a little, but other than that, I felt totally normal. Now, it's taking a little more effort to get up. Easily sliding through small spaces is not happening anymore. Either I find another route, or something's getting knocked out of the way. Also, I've officially hit the time where things start getting puffier. If I'm on my feet too long during the day, my ankles and feet swell. This makes it difficult, since I'm used to coming home and doing lots of housework. Now I have to ignore the housework and put my feet up. To most people, this would be a great thing. Anyone who knows me, though, knows that I like my house clean. And we all know cleaning just isn't Brad's thing.
He's still been amazing though. Not a day goes by that he doesn't tell me I'm "the most beautiful pregnant girl ever". He makes me dinners now, and he even cleaned the dishes last night! Even though I feel like I'm as big as a house, at least I know he still thinks I'm pretty. Fortunately, he's been trained well in that department. :)
This is now me at 6 1/2 months. I hit the 7 month mark soon, which means I'll technically be in the last stretch. Yay!
And now I'm off to Subway, because I'm starving and really don't feel like waiting to cook something. :)
4 comments:
Thanks for the garden pics! I wanted to come over and take a look in person, but you guys have been gone a lot lately :-).
oh my goodness you are the cutest prego thing ever!!! I love it!
Husbands are the greatest. Ryan has been such a huge help for me too. I only look prego to me, but just over the past few days I am definitely getting bigger. More obvious I guess.
Anyways, we love you guys! Remember to stay out of that sun. Where's your hat in that pic!? Drink lots of water...water has definitely helped me get through a few dizzy spells
Love the belly! I know you're excited - once you get big enough for the belly to start annoying you - you're ready to pop that baby out!
But Baby Noah needs to grow a little bit more so wait patiently like a good little Mommy!
Enjoy your first Mother's day!
Post a Comment