Our little guy turned 1 month old last Thursday and let me tell you, we can tell. Others say he still looks so tiny, but to us, he's grown so much already! His personality is starting to develop more, and he's learning how to communicate with us more. For example, when he's hungry, he starts batting his fingers at his mouth... which for those of you who don't know ASL, that's the sign for "food" or "eat". He's so smart. :) We're also learning his different cries... the hungry one, the "I'm uncomfortable" one, and the "I'm really fighting off sleep" cry. I'm really looking forward to the next couple of weeks. This is supposed to be the month that he starts reacting to us... the smiles are more social instead of gas related. :) He's already starting to make funny expressions at us now.
One of my favorite times with him is bathtime. He just chills out, makes faces at me, and is so content.
One of Brad's favorite things to do with him is watch tv while holding him. They get in our recliner and cuddle for hours. So cute!

And one of Noah's favorite things to do:

Oh, and yes, he loves to be naked when he sleeps. Trust me, this kid does NOT get cold. When Brad picks him up after holding him for awhile, there's a little wet spot on his shirt where Noah was sweating. haha He definitely doesn't take after me there. I'm always cold, but Brad burns up when he sleeps. Another daddy trait that he got. :)
ps. I just typed all of that with one hand while I held Noah
2 comments:
You are such a talented Mommy!! I can't believe it's already been a month!!! He has changed. I'm sure he's plumped up a lot.
Hey Hailey! I made my own blog. I have gotten somewhat addicted:) I love reading Noah updates! Post pics soon, and I'll have some of my own, soon, too!
Post a Comment