
They've been through it all with me! I'm so thankful to have godly parents that love me and do whatever they possibly can to be there for me. I love my brother and sisters. My younger ones helped prepare me for my life of mommyhood. They're the greatest. Don't know what I'd do without them!



We're so blessed to own our own home, especially being so young. I'm thankful for a safe neighborhood and awesome neighbors. I'm glad Noah gets to grow up around lots of kids and that we're surrounded by believers with good values.

It's awesome to have friends who are a good influence and only want the best for you. We may not get to see them as often as we like, but it's nice to know you'll always have a strong support system.


They're troublemakers, but they're so sweet. I love having them around, especially when Brad is gone. I never have to worry about safety with those two. I love seeing how much they like Noah already. Flash likes to sneak a kiss in when I'm not looking. :)

I seriously don't know how we lived without him for so long. He's such a sweetheart, and I love spending all day (and night) with him. Even when I'm absolutely exhausted, all it takes is seeing those big blue eyes and cute grin, and I've got energy for the rest of the day. It's so fun watching him discover everything.

2 comments:
Awesome post girl! We have so much to be thankful for...(loved that we were under your friends list...) and We both think Noah is a doll! He is such a cutie!
It's the little things that count most, huh? Thanks for sharing what you're thankful for! I need to do one of these as well!! Happy Thanksgiving Kemper family!!
Post a Comment