Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Look What Santa Brought Noah...

After the whole deal of trying to fit so much stuff in my Honda last week, we finally decided to give in. Seriously, poor Noah was squished in the back seat between a bouncy chair and a whale tub. That can't be safe.


So Monday morning, Brad woke up early from a bad headache and started looking online at cars. He found a good deal on a Chrysler Pacifica at Carmax, and once I got up, he asked me if I'd like to buy a car. I'd been waiting for this day for a long time! We all, Madison included, squeezed ourselves into my Honda and headed for Carmax. We also saw a Suzuki XL7 there that we liked, so we wanted to look at that as well.

While we were walking through the lot, nothing was really wow-ing me... and I'm not going to drop alot of money for something that I don't like. We test drove the Suzuki and while we liked the outside, the interior didn't leave us all that excited. We decided to try out the Pacifica. As we were walking towards the Chryslers, I happened to stop and look at a cute crossover. I didn't look at the brand or how much it was. I just stopped. Brad saw me and came over to look too. We both liked it alot.
I give all credit to the Lord for this one, because we weren't planning on looking at this car at all. It happened to be in our price range and it only had 26K miles on it. It's one of the safest family cars you can buy (that we could afford), and it had the exact look that I wanted.

Check out Noah's Christmas present:




Look at that TRUNK SPACE!! Woohoo!!

2 comments:

Dani In NC said...

I saw the car today and for a second I thought the neighbors were in your driveway :-).

Jess said...

New car! I remember when I first went from a car to an SUV...I was so amazed that I'd managed to squish a kid into a car for so long.

Now I've got an Explorer with the third row seat, and I adore it. I don't think I can ever go back to a car.

Merry Christmas present of a new car! Yay!