Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Not-So-Little-Anymore Sister

It's official. My baby sister is now a Teenager!

Madison turns 13 today!
A Little About Madison:
She's an incredible girl. I've never seen a more responsible, organized, godly (yet not self-righteous), respectful, down-to-earth, beautiful, thirteen year old girl. She strives to make straight A's (and usually does). She's SUPER organized. She made her own chore list, because she felt it was only fair that she helped out around the house. She has such a merciful heart and is sweet to everyone. She memorizes Scripture, outside of what she's been asked to remember for school. She has goals for her future - she plans to go to NC State for veterinary school. And all of this without being nerdy!!

I owe her a lot. Without her, I wouldn't have had a clue what to do as a mom. Throughout the years, I fed her, changed her, bathed her, put her to bed, let her stay with me if she couldn't sleep, got her ready for school, took her to school, picked her up, took care of her when she was sick, given her advice, gone to all of her plays and musicals, helped her with homework and projects... you get the idea.
She's such a sweetheart, and I'm proud to call her my sister!

Happy Birthday, Madison!!



1 comment:

Charbelle said...

She's so pretty!! My brother loved NC State, the vet school is one of the best in the country from what I understand!