Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Noah News

For the last couple of days, I was really starting to think that aliens had snuck in my home in the middle of the night, snatched my sweet little boy, and replaced him with an identical clone... except the clone is cranky and fussy and squeals a very whiny, frustrated, "Eeee!" sound. Honestly, he was sounding like a whiny two year old little girl. He would be sitting on the floor, perfectly happy, then all of a sudden he would get all stiff and squeal. I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on! Everyone always asks me, "Is he really this happy all of the time??" And he really is. Except now. After the alien abduction. I wasn't going to blame the teeth again, because for the last few months, anytime Noah did something new and odd, we blamed it on teeth. And it usually never was the teeth. It typically turned out to be gas or poopy problems or just sleepiness.

Tonight, we all sat out on the patio as a family... in our beach chairs. Yep, we're all redneck like that, because we don't have any furniture yet. Just a grill. Yall just wait till I get out there in my rebel flag bikini. While we were out there, I called my mom to see if she had any revelations about what Noah's problem might be. As we were talking, I decided to check... just to rule it out... and there it was. A sharp edge sticking out of his gums.

The poor baby has actually been teething!

I don't have any pictures yet, because he fell asleep early. And really, there's not much to see yet. I have a feeling if I tried, all you would see is pink anyway.

But once there's something to show, I'll post a picture. In the meantime, enjoy these of him opening his Easter gifts from my dad and Desna (aka. G-daddy and Mama D).

1 comment:

Charbelle said...

Love Love Love that last one with his grin, SO CUTE!!!