Welcome to the Peep Show
Materials:
- Bucket with bow from dollar section at Target
- Peeps from Dollar Tree
- Flowers with butterfly from Dollar Tree
- Cardboard (already had)
- Toothpicks (already had)
- Fake grass (already had)
Assembly:
Take your piece of cardboard and decide where you want your Peeps to go. Poke two toothpicks through the cardboard for each of the chicks, then carefully slide the chick onto the toothpicks (make sure not to slide them too far down or it'll be a Peep kabob!). The bunnies only need one toothpick to stand up.
For the flowers, cut the branches off of the main stem, then arrange inside the bucket. Place the bucket in the center of the cardboard piece.
Scatter fake grass to cover up cardboard.
And that's it! Easy peasy, and you've got a cute Easter/Spring decoration! :)

6 comments:
Super cute!!! Good job!!! I would want to eat all the peeps!
What a sweet project. You are one clever and crafty girl. Have a happy spring!
Very Cute! I loovvveee peeps, and I love those little pails:) By the way, I have missed the deadline:( I haven't been able to finish mine, but I will post this weekend!
Charming and fun!
Cute vignette. If I did this at my house I think everyone else would try to eat the peeps long before Easter ever gets here.
Thanks! I had fun making it. It was very easy... and very cheap... and very last minute. :)
Post a Comment