Our buddies Ryan and Meagan FINALLY have come home from the snow-blanketed boonies of Idaho! To recap, Brad and I have known Ryan for a long time. They were friends through church, and I of course met him through Brad. After growing up some, going on a mission, getting all buff and cute-as-can-be, he managed to find this super cool girl named Meagan. We were excited to have another couple to hang out with. In short, we love them to pieces.
A few months after I found out I was pregnant with Noah, lo and behold, Meagan found out she was preggers too! The sad part? She and Ryan had moved out to Idaho to finish school. They visited last August (for her baby shower), and I just so happened to have Noah that very week they were here! So they got to visit and meet Noah before heading back to the middle of nowhere (can you tell we were sad to see them go?).
Anyways, we kept up with eachother through blogs and the wonderful world of FB. Ryan and Meagan welcomed their cutiepie baby girl Brinley almost 3 months after Noah was born (she's a Halloween baby!). They were still out in Idaho, so we've only gotten to see Brinley grow through the internet. After way too many months, Ryan and Meagan BOTH graduated (yay!) and now they're HOME. Double yay.
And without further ado....
Brinley and Noah
As you can see, they are on complete opposite ends of the growth scale. She's so petite and ladylike, and then there's Noah. He looks like he might squash her if he accidentally rolled over on her.
Brinley making sure Noah doesn't try to get fresh with her. She's feisty like her mama. lol.
We're happy they're home, and we're so excited we get to spend the summer with them!





3 comments:
OMG!!! That is so funny to see the size difference ! I love Noah!
They are SO CUTE! I love Noah. seriously. I think I need to work out before I hold him next!!! lol We are so happy to be here!
Oh my goodness she's so pretty!! Noah seems fascinated, already a ladies man =) So so cute!!!
Post a Comment