Friday, April 2, 2010

VERY Quick Noah Update!

We visited the helmet Dr today, and Noah has been going through a major growth spurt (when is he not??). His head grew in circumference 1/8 of an inch... which is a lot for only a couple of weeks. Anyway, his head is looking much better... much less flat. Poor baby.

So back onto that growth spurt... two weeks ago, he was sleeping 12 hours at night. He's now gone back to waking up every 3 to 4 hours and is starving! If this kid gets any bigger, I'm going to have to trade in his stroller for a wheelbarrow! Good thing my parents gave him a wagon for Christmas! :)

As for words, he has mastered "Mama", but I have a feeling it means something closer to "milk" than it does "mommy". Brad tries to get him to say, "dada", but Noah just looks at him funny and says, "Mama". It's pretty hilarious. As of last night, he has also started saying "Baby". Obviously, he doesn't know what "baby" means yet, but it's still cute.
I think I'm more thrilled with the fact that he tries to repeat what I say. I'll ask him to say, "Baby" or "Mama", and he spits it right back out at me. This stage is SO fun!

Parents are coming over for some Easter fun tonight. Will post pics later. I've made the most heavenly dessert ever. Seriously. I tried it, and I'm really fighting to urge to eat all of them. They're chocolate crepes filled with Nutella, slices of bananas and strawberries, and then Cool Whip on top. The recipe is by Paula Deen, if you're interested. But of course. Love that woman.

1 comment:

Charbelle said...

That dessert sounds heavenly!!! Happy Easter!!!