Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Major Milestone




 No more helmet!

That's right! Today was his final appointment with the helmet doctor.

I'm so darn sentimental about everything, so of course, I took pictures. It made me sad to think that we won't be seeing these people anymore, at least not regularly. We invited Mr Andy and his receptionist Debra to Noah's first birthday party. I hope they can come. They're so sweet, and I'm pretty sure Noah is their favorite patient. :)
Noah and Mr Andy
(the helmet doctor)

We got his head scanned (which is why he's wearing white pantyhose on his head in the first picture) for the last time. Afterwards, Andy showed us the before and after scans, and it's amazing to see the difference. He went from having a little square-ish head to a cute little round head.

We're going to miss these people, but I'm glad it's over! Just in time for summer!

4 comments:

Charbelle said...

YAY!!! Oh and Mr. Andy the helmet doctor is kind of a hottie!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

That's so awesome!! And you are so gorgeous BTW!!!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

LOL Charbelle. Sorry, he's married already. He's such a sweet guy. Can you believe he's in his late 30's??? I thought he was our age.

And thanks Heather! You're sweet. :)

Charbelle said...

Wow I never would have guessed late 30's!