Friday, September 24, 2010

on a lighter note... it's Friday! :)

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back (tomorrow morning) to link up!! Feel free to leave your answers in the comments below if you don't have a blog!

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?



1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I like my accent. It's not too strong of a southern accent, but just enough that people know where I'm from. But if I had to choose a different one, it's probably be a Latin accent, like Sofia Vergara (Modern Family). How is it that I love this woman, although I should really hate her for being so ridiculously gorgeous?

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
NO. I need my bed. If I'm desperate, then maybe. Noah gets this from me.
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
I don't really like to, but I do. And while I logically know (heard this from a nurse) that a toilet seat isn't the worst place for germs... still, I have to sit on a seat cover. I mean, really, have you SEEN some of these women's bathrooms??
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Hmm... Johnny Depp. Really, he wouldn't even have to talk. Just sit with me.
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
That's kind of hard to answer because we went places together a lot before we technically started dating, although we liked eachother. But after we officially were dating, I guess it would've been the Snow Ball our youth group went to. It was a Christmas dance, and Brad was the coolest, because he could breakdance. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Charbelle said...

So fun!!! I'm liking the blue background by the way!!