I love fall.
the decorating...
the changing leaves...
the walks in the cool weather...
the pumpkin carving with friends...
the marshmallows, smores, and hot dogs over a back yard fire...
the babies in cute costumes...
the husbands in ridiculously inappropriate/embarrassing costumes...
(yes, as promised, I present to you
Curious George and the yellow pimp...)
Since this wife doesn't sew (or yet have any desire to start), Brad was stuck going to Goodwill for his "man in the yellow hat" costume. Those pants? ....oh, those pants... He found those in the plus size women's section, giving him that nice MC Hammer look. I really should've helped him out a little more, but we ran out of time. Our neighbors wanted to walk around with us (can you believe it??), so we had to rush it. But it made for a great story. Poor guy.
Noah didn't really like his costume. He fussed and squirmed and was all-around annoyed at it. This is why he looks like he wants to kill me in that first picture.
Hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween weekend!












2 comments:
You guys didn't stop by my house! I'm hurt :-(. Actually it might have been a good thing that you didn't because I don't think I could have stopped myself from laughing at Brad in that costume!
I know, I'm sorry! Noah was getting fussy by the time we came back around to your house, and we'd already taken his costume off.
Post a Comment