Today and everyday, I'm thankful for my little man Noah.
I know this one's a no-brainer, but you knew it was coming eventually. :)
His little smile really does light up my day. I'm SO excited to be a SAHM. I know without a doubt that this is where I'm supposed to be and what I'm supposed to be doing. I never had a "career" goal. I wanted to stay home with my babies (fyi, no judgement on the working moms! for me, this is where I'm happiest).
He's growing up so darn fast. When I look back, it's obvious we've done a lot since he was born, but it still seems to have flown by.
In a matter of just a few months, he's gone from this:
to this:
He's now feeding himself with a spoon, playing with the shape sorter and actually getting them right, and seeing if a pitiful fake cry will make mommy baby him. lol. He enjoys playing in the dishwasher and reorganizing the pantry. He now gives kisses (the closed mouth kind), and it makes my heart melt.
He's constantly getting himself into mischief (that George must be giving him ideas). Like last night, Brad forgot to put the toilet lid down, and it wasn't long before I started hearing some splashy sounds. Gross! Luckily it was time for a bath anyway. :)
This little guy is so darn cute (mommy bias). We're constantly covering him in kisses. We're bff's, and it's the best.
So yes. Today (and every day), I'm thankful for Noah.




1 comment:
I love this post!!! Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment