Sunday, December 19, 2010

family

Family.
My dad, my Aunt Sandi, and a long time friend (also a cousin).
This picture was just too pretty not to post.
Doesn't it look like it belongs in a children's book or something?
I'm definitely getting this blown up and hanging it in my home.



4 comments:

team cowan said...

That's amazing. And it would be even more amazing blown up on the wall. You're a genius.

Jess said...

There are few things quite as fantastic as old school black and white photography. Almost all the pics I hang around my house are b and w. I love this

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

It is so pretty! I wish it was in color so I could see the vibrant greens! Still you need to blow it up for sure and it does look like something from the children's books I read when I was little.

Dani In NC said...

I love vintage black-and-white photography. My family seems to be allergic to anything that's not in color, though, so you won't see any of it in my house.