My friend, Charbelle, gave me this award today. Thanks Lori! I love reading her dating stories and how incredibly dedicated she is to staying healthy. Seriously, the girl is inspiring.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.
Seven Random Facts
1. I have plants growing in my bath tub. I wanted to plant the bulbs and get them all hardy before Spring. Then I realized I needed to put them somewhere that gets lots of sun and stays fairly warm. The bathroom was a perfect spot.
2. I can never ever stay focused on one project at a time. It's a sickness, really. Eventually, I come back around and finish. I use to not be this bad. I'm pretty sure having a toddler doesn't help.
3. I haven't had a haircut in 17 months. I think it might be time, don't you?
4. I have a gift card with $18 on it, and I can't seem to spend it. Today, I walked through Target, looking at all these pretty things I liked, but I couldn't justify any of it. I kept thinking we could use the money towards groceries or something for the house. Before I had Noah? That thing would've been used up by now. Not sure what giving birth has to do with it, but somehow after Noah, I have a hard time spending anything on myself and not feeling completely guilty for it.
5. Instead of giving up something for Lent, I'm making a commitment to getting back in shape. I spent the last week eating (for the most part) nothing but salads and turkey, working out (I went 5 miles the other day!), and counting calories. And then my husband convinced me to order out Chili's on Saturday with him and "not even worry about the calories". Which ended up in me gaining a pound. So instead of worrying about weight, I'm focusing on taking care of my body. Eating well, exercising, and getting all toned up again.
6. My hubby and I used to swing dance. He's a much better dancer than I am, but before we were married, we taught ourselves how to do all the fun flips and stuff. It was a blast.
7. I'm still friends with about 75% of the people I grew up with at school. And occasionally, I still get together with some of them.
And now I'm passing this award onto...
Dani at Straddling the Century Line
Anna at Sams Club Stories
Meagan B
Ashley at Sidetracked but in the Right Direction
Katie at Team Cowan at Home
Jess at North Cackalack
Susan at The Life of Susan
Kim at Yep, They're All Mine
...and okay, I'm not sure who else! How about, if you want to play along, go ahead and consider yourself awarded! :)

2 comments:
Awesome!
Follow us at www.celebrityfashionunder100.com
twitter: under100fashion
Well, thank you!
Post a Comment