Don't worry. I'm still here.
Didja miss me?
We actually had ourselves a little beach vacation last week, which is why I've been so quiet. I unintentionally unplugged myself from any kind of social media, phones, or electronics that would distract me from spending time with my little family. It wasn't a conscious effort; it just happened. And I loved it. Sure, every once in a while, I'd wonder what my friends were up to, if I was missing any big news, etc. But then I decided whatever was happening could wait.
I've been trying to do an update for the last couple of days. But Brad doesn't go back to work until tomorrow, so I've been putting it off. Enjoying the time we have together right now.
Plus, my mouse is spazzing out on my desktop (where the pics are uploaded), so it's making things a little more aggravating than normal. I'm off to get a new mouse asap.



1 comment:
Love those photos!!! Wow you are becoming a really good photag. You got the eye girl!
Post a Comment