So here's what I'm loving today...
I know y'all are probably getting sick of my Fall excitement by now, but our weather doesn't normally act this way. It's been overcast and cool, which I'm really really loving right now.
I've got my ginger pumpkin candles burning, made some pumpkin bread muffins, and gettin' cozy in my pj's while the rain pours outside.
I'm loving these holiday craft ideas...
And I know this one is a Christmas picture, but obviously it can be used for any time of the year.
I've already started on this project, and I'm so excited about it.
These recipes look amaaaazing.
My husband always tells me his favorite style season for me is Fall.
The colors go well with my skin and my hair.
As much as I love the warm weather, summer just doesn't agree with my ghost-like complexion.
So here are a few Autumn inspired looks I'm loving...
And these cute/hysterical costumes...
And of course, I'm always lovin' my little guy.
Happy Wednesday!

















2 comments:
He's getting so big!! Man. It's like all of a sudden he's a real person.
They're all getting old. *sob*
Love that shark attack costume!! I literally laughed when I saw it. Your recipe picks look so good too. And I love that chalkboard idea!
Post a Comment