Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Time for another edition of "What I'm Loving Wednesday"!

Today I'm loving:

These style finds...

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't this look like it'd be so fun to wear??
It'd be impossible to not feel super girly in this.



Maybe I'll give the bangs another try some day.
Definitely when I can afford to keep it up, that's for sure.
(found on pinterest, no source)

These cute craft projects...

This would make a great gift!


Rubber bands and white spray paint.
It doesn't get much easier than that.

These great ideas for Christmas...


I may have already bought the supplies for this one.
:)

I loooove bright white decorations at Christmas.
So naturally, I loved this one. Plus it looks really easy.

Is anybody else out there watching The X Factor?

One of my favorite contestants on there that I'm loving right now is Leroy Bell.
He's 60 and looks like he's 30.
His voice is soulful and lovely to listen to. So yeah, this week, I'm lovin' me some Leroy. :)


There are several other favorites of mine, but I'll spare you all the videos.
I have to admit, I love that they're not dragging the whole thing out.
They pick talented people, and then get to the point.
I like that.
And of course, I'm always loving this cutiepatootie...


 Happy Wednesday!!


***

Wanna link up?
Go here to play along:

4 comments:

Kit said...

Love that ring

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

That last picture is the sweetest!

Lisa said...

I love the picture board! Happy Wednesday!

Natasha in Oz said...

You have found some wonderfully inspiring pins and ideas! No wonder you love them.

I host a Pinterest linky party each week and would be so thrilled if you could stop by and check out my favourite Halloween pins. Maybe you could also link up this very Pinteresting post too!

Best wishes,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me