This weekend, Noah and I soaked up the last little bits of Fall left.
Really, we don't usually have to worry about freezing temps until late December.
But before the Christmas decor starts making its appearance, I figured it was a good idea to have just a little more Fall fun.
The neighbors across from us raked up all of their leaves and put them in a long, massive pile in between the road and the sidewalk. As far as the neighborhood kids were concerned? It was fair game.
My favorite tree.
Actually, it's almost our only tree, which to be honest, is tough for us. If Brad and I had it our way, our whole yard would be surrounded by random types of trees. But I'm pretty sure if we planted that many, we wouldn't have much yard left.
Anyway. My favorite tree.
It's absolutely gorgeous in the Fall, for about a week. Then it sheds all of its leaves... which up until this year, wasn't very much. But it had great timing. Since our neighbor's leaves were such a big hit, we raked up the small pile we had and let him at it.
Hmm.... what to do with all these leaves...?
Throw them!
We also had a birthday party for Noah's Granddad (Brad's dad).
And while we were there, guess who learned how to use a fork!
Turns out, he had the concept down all along. We just needed to put some cake on the end of it!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
(ps. our anniversary is this week. so keep checking back... or not... for some fun love stories, pictures, and hopefully some wedding videos!)












5 comments:
Love those fall pictures! We got snow this weekend but it all melted and it's 50 degrees today, so we are enjoying the last bit of fall too :)
LOL go figure about the cake and the fork, I know that would be motivation enough for me too!!!!! He is just too cute in those overalls, ahhh I melt!!!
He is so cute!
Anniversary!?? FuNN!!!! 4 years yall. That is insane!
I love those pictures of Noah! He is so adorable! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!
Cute leave pictures!!
Post a Comment