So this is the state of our situation as of 9 o'clock this morning. Since then, things have changed a little... for example, I swapped my pj pants for yoga pants (because there's a HUGE difference, right?).
Yep. Christmas pj pants that are way too big on me, because they're technically guy pants. But they're really comfy. I wear Christmas pj's all year round, actually. They pair nicely with my Kenny Chesney shirt, don't you think?
Hot sauce that was left on the table last night.
I'm sure that "keep refrigerated" label is just a suggestion.
Guess what today is!
The living room.
I have a chair that's supposed to go in that empty corner where the Christmas tree once was. But I'm currently in a battle with the husband. He wants to keep it upstairs, because it's the perfect "video game chair". Sigh.
I'm in the middle of another project. I've wanted to paint this bookshelf for a while now. I finally primed most of it (as much as one can do while keeping a curious toddler out of the paint). I let it dry outside, then brought it back in and stuck it right there until I can finish.
It also makes a nice place to put your wallet and newspaper ads.
Oh looky there. A lonesome sock on the stairs.
And no, I didn't drop it while bringing down the laundry.
I think it's been there for three days now. Sometimes I like to leave things, just to see if "someone else" will happen to take care of it. Especially since it's not my sock, and I'm positive I didn't put it there.
And finally, you'll remember this familiar scene from last week's post.
Couch cushions on the floor with random junk everywhere.
I'm proud to say that most of this stuff has been taken care of now.
The cushions are put away, along with the hot sauce. And I'm about halfway through the laundry.
However, the sock is still there.
Just keepin' it real, folks.
Have a Happy Monday!
And if you can muster up some courage, feel free to join the party!





9 comments:
Love it! Since I already did my messy mom post I'm going to skip it this time. ;-)
Yea. I have done nothing other than put her blocks away. HA. faillll.
I LOVE This link up, it makes me feel good. I actually cleaned..well picked up, yesterday so I will have to wait until next week to link up.
Even sloppy you're still adorable. So glad you joined. I'm floating around to everyone's...I think we're all in good company.
I leave random items around too, just to see if someone else will pick it up. They don't. So I do a few days later. Grrrr...
i think i may have to join this party next monday. after a perfectly slothy weekend!
Love it. I love the 'keep refrigerated' comment....so true in our house. Its a guideline..not always followed! LOL
No worries about the texas pete, all the restaurants around here leave them on tables and never refrigerate them.
You're adorable in your Christmas pjs!!
I did the same thing with the strawberry jelly! Out all night! And the socks everywhere, too! Soo glad to know I'm not alone!
Post a Comment