Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

We have officially dyed 3 dozen eggs. One with my dad and stepmom Wednesday night, then two last night with my mom and little sister.

First, my dad's:
Because of work schedules, we headed over to their house that night, where Noah got plenty of attention.









The egg dyeing went better than I expected. Noah was interested, and even though I took his nice pants off (just as a precaution...), he never ended up multicolored.





Last night, my little sister and mom came over for some Easter fun.
Noah wasn't feeling too well, so my sister and I dyed eggs while Noah just chilled out and did puzzles. But after they left, Noah ended up getting curious, so we did our own little family dyeing session. :)





Hope everyone has a fabulous Easter weekend!

***


"When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds, you have been healed." 1 Peter 2:23-24

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed..." Isaiah 53:5 

"He forgave us all our sins, having cancelled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to a cross..." Colossians 2:14

"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands..." Isaiah 49:16


2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I am such a Easter dyeing grinch! I really don't care for it. I love hard boiled eggs but the last time we dyed eggs, I was still suffering from morning sickness with Brinley and it stunk SO bad. And then the people we were dyeing them with started peeling off the egg shells right after we dyed them and ate them. My stomach was NOT doing well. Ry wants to dye eggs, but ry is never around! So if he wans to do it with Brin, he needs to initiate it!!!! (putting my foot down lol)

Charis Faith said...

We did Easter eggs last night. I was not going to participate but I ended up doing a few. I took all of Audra's clothes off, girlfriend knows how to make a huge mess!!!!