This is going to be a really fast Christmas catch-up post, for documenting purposes. I have a pie in the oven, a few more gifts to wrap, and our first Christmas stop in an hour. So yeah. Very fast post.
We were invited to tag along with a coop homeschool group to make salt dough ornaments. It was just Noah, Alice, and Jack that day... but I think that was plenty. lol. Noah actually loved participating. He played in the flour (his favorite), got to touch the dough, and even enjoyed making handprints. Jessica was the teacher for the day, and she did a great job.
We also took Noah to see Santa, but I can't find the actual picture WITH Santa at the moment. Which is okay, because it sucked. Not the moment with Santa... but the picture quality. I'll never pay that much for a crappy photo ever again. Next year, I'll take my own pictures, thankyouverymuch.
But the mall has this cool exhibit with fake snow falling, and Noah loves it.
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment