- I remember odd tidbits about people. I think it's just part of being that wallflower/introvert type person. I sit back and listen to everyone's stories and file them away in my brain. Like one of my friends in elementary school had a weird obsession with the Calvin and Hobbes comics as a kid. Or the random gossipy details of certain couples in high school. Or the time a coworker got sick at work and said it was because she ate a funny tasting pickle. Or the time my friend thought she was drunk on root beer in the 6th grade.
- These are the kinds of things I pin on Pinterest. I can promise you I won't ever get around to painting my nails to look like little Easter eggs. But jousting peeps? That I can do.
(couldn't find original source)
- Has anyone else seen the Bible series on the History channel yet? I've only seen a few minutes of the first one, and it looks pretty good. I don't mind a good Bible story, but here's my issue... I don't really like watching real-life Bible depictions, because everyone is always dirty. And not the kind of dirty where they're a little sweaty or hadn't bathed in a couple of days. It's like people rolled around in dirt and nobody told them they had a little bit of somethin' on their face. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that people walked around with dirt all over them at all times. I guess it's possible, but I just have a hard time believing it was that big of a problem.
- Remember how I mentioned I don't have a fancy phone? Well not having a fancy phone, yet being addicted to instagramming kind of creates a problem for me. If Brad's around, I'll sometimes grab his phone. But most of the time, the iPad is closer. So when Noah does something cute, I grab it. I'm aware of how ridiculous I look.
- Noah has decided that he loves to brush his teeth. Like he looks forward to that part of his bedtime routine now. I started singing this little song from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood recently, just for fun. He thought I was the most clever person on earth. I love that I amaze him so easily. So the other day, Noah starts doing this when I sing:
ps. please pretend you didn't notice I was in one of Brad's old tshirts and some pj pants from the 9th grade. I wasn't planning on being recorded (I almost typed "filmed". I'm so cool).


1 comment:
It's only when you're taking selfies in the mirror with an iPad that you look silly, taking regular pictures is fine, if still awkward. And can you send some of that teeth brushing love over here? I never knew how strong a toddler's lips could be.
Post a Comment