Friday, October 9, 2015

Hayden's walking!

Hayden walked for the first time last night!! We were upstairs... actually Brad had gone down to fetch the laundry... and Hayden let go and walked from the plaid chair to his Little People parking garage, a few steps away. I yelled for Brad to hurry and I was able to get him to do it again (with the help of his favorite HappyTot Puffs). :)

He's been so ready to walk for a couple months now, but he just couldn't muster up enough confidence. So proud of this little guy!

We also had his first speech evaluation last Monday with a new therapist named Lisa (same name as Noah's new therapist... Angie quit right after Hayden was born). It went pretty well. I'm not too concerned about autism just yet, but there's definitely a speech delay. So we're just being proactive about it.

He is still so so clingy with me. He's a very passionate kid. He loves me as fiercely as he fusses. Lol. He gives me the sweetest open mouth kisses. He HATES getting his diaper changed still. It's hilarious. He starts flailing his legs and whining.

Madison came home for Fall Break on Wednesday. We'll see her tomorrow at my mom's. We're doing everyone's birthday since July. Lol. It's been a busy few months.

Brad is playing in a golf tournament today. His new job still doesn't seem real some days. It's amazing and wonderful. We're doing so much better, and I think that has a lot to do with it.


No comments: