I really need to be doing a better job of journaling our life. Unfortunately it feels like LIFE is the reason that I don't! By the time I'm at the end of a busy day, I don't feel inspired to sit down and write our day down that seems pretty mundane these days.
Anyways, today we had a super bowl thing at our house. My mom, Art, Madison, and Garrett came over (Kalyb stopped by later). The game was awesome, we had good food. Diana's been sick the several days but has tested negative for covid twice. She just has a runny nose at this point, but she was mostly content to watch Puppy Dog Pals in my office. She did come in the room for the Half Time Show to dance. I seriously am struggling so much with my mom (and that whole white, Republican, evangelical, political generation) and her views on things. We were LOVING Dr Dre, Snoop, Mary J Blige, etc but all she could do behind us was get in a mood about it. She wouldn't shut up about how much she hated the show. Such a buzzkill. Meanwhile we were over here dancing, including Art. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment