When Brad and I first started dating, I made a book for us filled with quotes, movie tickets stubs, comic strips, etc. Things that reminded me of us. I was flipping through it and decided to share some quotes out of it. Most of this is from when we were 14 to 17 years old. It's fun having stuff like this.
Hailey: "Brad, put the lighter up."
Brad: "No."
Hailey: "Brad, put the lighter up!"
Brad: "Make me."
Brad's mom picks up the phone
Hailey: "Mrs Kemper, Brad has a lighter."
Mrs K: "He does? Thank you very much, Hailey."
Brad: "Jerk, jerk, jerk..."
Brad: "I'll be over in 15 minutes."
Three days later
Nick and Hailey: "Fifteen minutes, huh?"
Hailey: "I thought about you when I was throwing up."
Brad: "I have a confession to make. I didn't have any
socks, so I just found some on my floor and wore those,
so I'm wearing dirty socks."
Superbowl XXXV
Brad: "You go for the Ravens. I want some competition:
Hailey: "Ok"
Final Score: Ravens 34
Giants 7
Leslie: "Sky, is Brad here?"
Skyler: "No"
Leslie: "Where is he?"
Skyler: "Putting on make-up"
Brad flexes his stomach
Hailey: "Oh, you're sticking it out!"
Brad: "What?"
Hailey: "You're not fat, you're just sticking your
stomach out."
Brad: "I'm not sticking it out! I'm flexing!"
Hailey: "Oh..."
Brad: "Tell your mom she doesn't need a Roles Royce; she
needs a Lexus. Then she can buy her other son a Honda."
Mom: "I don't need to buy another Honda. My other son is doing
a good enough job of sitting in the one I've already bought."
Leslie and Kerri: "Hailey, if you do become a Kemper, run as
far away as you can and never look back!"
Going to Lowe's for spraypaint and running into Mr Davis,
the chemistry teacher...
Mr Davis: "So how's Rob doing?"
Brad: "Oh, he's good."
Mr Davis: "What's he up to?"
Brad: "Oh not much."
Hailey: "Brad, you're awful..."
Brad: "Kerri, I'm going to Hailey's. If dad calls, I'm
at Auto Bell."
Hailey: "I used to like things that made noise."
Brad: "Oh, is that why you like me?"
Brad: "I'm not going to let anything stand in our way."
Hailey: "Promise?"
Brad: "Promise."

No comments:
Post a Comment