Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A-Z

  • A- Attached or Single? you couldn't pry us apart with a sledge hammer
  • B- Best Friend? Brad Kemper, Kelly Hill, and Nick Darnell ... BFF's for life!
  • C- Cake or Pie? chocolate chip pie
    D- Day of choice? Thursday... Brad's day off!
    E- Essential item? chapstick and cell phone
    F- Favorite color? the color of the ocean, or right when a storm hits... that greyish/blueish color... that's the color of Brad's eyes
    G- Gummy bears or worms? Who wants to eat worms?
  • H- Hometown? Huntersville, North Carolina
    I- Favorite Indulgence? ice cream, doing my nails, a good book or movie, and Brad
    J- January or July? Both! July for swimming and fun days at the beach. January for cuddling and smores and SNOW!
    K- Kids? at some point. Most we'll probably have is 3, but we'll see how the first one goes.
    L- Life isn't complete without? Jesus. Brad. Family.
  • M- Marriage date? November 17, 2007
    N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters, 1 brother.
    O- Oranges or Apples? Apples. Oranges leave weird stuff in your teeth.
  • P- Phobia and fears? losing Brad. tornados even though I've never been in one. Hurricanes are cool, just no tornados. they give me nightmares.
    Q- Quote? Lots of them: "Hailey, I want you to marry that boy. I really like him." - Mom Mom when I was 14 (RIP).
  • "I don't know what happened. A second ago, they were practicing dancing and now they're wrestling" - my dad
  • "Flush Maudy's sexy body down her thousand dollar potty." - Me and Kel after I got jealous of Brad talking about a friend of his when we were 15

  • R- Reasons to smile? Brad. Dodger and Flash. Sunshine. Thunderstorms. Kiawah. Charleston. Flowers. Candles. A clean house. Swimming. Football season. Ice Cream. Laughing with friends. New clothes. Surprises. Snow. Beating Brad at Madden.
  • S- Season of choice? there's good stuff about all of them.
  • T- Tag 3 people: tag, you're it.
    U- Unknown fact about me: my right eye can't look up.
  • V- Vegetable? lima beans
    W- Worst Habit? losing track of time
  • X - Ray or Ultrasound? not a fan of either...
    Y- Your favorite food? ice cream
    Z- Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments: