Friday, July 25, 2008

Twilight

I've always been a big reader. In first grade, I was reading on an 8th grade level. Yes, I know, I'm bragging, but it's only so you'll understand how much I love to read.

As soon as I find a good book, I'm pretty much useless to the rest of the world. Poor Brad is having to learn this first-hand right now. He knows I love to read, but I usually save my reading phases for the beach, when he won't care that I'm not concentrating totally on him.

But thanks to Sarah (my boss) and several other friends, I'm completely obsessed with this series called Twilight. I know, I know... everyone and their dog is reading that book right now. I'm not a jump-on-the-bandwagon kind of person, but at the time I started reading, I didn't realize how popular it was. I've read both books in the span of like 5 days.

So if you're looking for a good book to read, definitely start now before the movie comes out!

I'm not going to tell you all about it, because I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Happy Reading!! :)

No comments: