Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cancun!


Ok, so we've had no internet for about 2 weeks now, and for some reason, it decided to work today! Must be the rain...

Brad is working overnight tonight and tomorrow night. Not fun. I hate these kinda of nights. I don't like going to bed without him. I made the best of it though. I went to church with the fam for a Wednesday night worship thing. Loved it! Now I'm at home trying to be all excited about getting to watch whatever I want, clean some, goof off on the internet that we never have.

I think I mentioned this in my last post, but I'm not sure, and I don't want to go back and check.
My bosses are giving Brad and I a free hotel stay for a few nights, our choice of where. So after much deliberating and lots of number crunching (since we're paying for our flight and food), we are officially going to CANCUN!! SO excited!! We're staying at a 5-diamond award resort and spa. The only places I've really been are Myrtle Beach, Kiawah, and Disneyworld. I did go to Pennsylvania once and saw some Amish people, but that's about it. Needless to say, I don't get out much.

I also have wanted to go somewhere tropical with Brad ever since I can remember. We didn't want to go there on our honeymoon, because Brad was so worried he'd get sunburnt the first day (very likely) and then be miserable for the rest of the time. So now we're packing lots of sunscreen and headed to Mexico!



In the meantime, we're trying to rush around and figure out how to get our passports very quickly. I don't think it'll be a problem. I finally got my name changed though, which I know Brad was happy about. Took me long enough! So I'm legally now a Kemper. Scary stuff. :)



Here are some pics of the resort we're staying at. Can't wait!!




1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We miss ya'll. We need to hang asap!!!