Just so everyone is clear...
The comments on the previous post were made by a very mean person. We're still not sure what she has against me and why she's targeted me, but ok whatever. I don't lose sleep on people like that. But just to feed your curiosity, I will give you the reasons as to why all of that is completely insane. I figured this is my blog, and I should have a right to explain and defend.
First of all, Chase and I have always been friends as far as I can tell. Yeah, it mostly happened through Brad, but we knew eachother through my stepsisters, North Meck, Young Life, etc. We've always gotten along, so there's no hateful feelings there. Heck, our whole friendship when Brad and I first got together was based on overexaggerated flirting! haha No, I'm not Mormon, but I still stand to the fact that if you had a problem with that before, you had 8 years to make your case. Sorry, too late now.
Second of all, we absolutely did not sit on our butts the whole time. Thursday night, the boys all went out for Ryan's bachelor party. They went to play Laser tag and to Buffalo Wild Wings. Friday we took Chase to Southpark, shopped, people watched, etc. That night, Kelly came over and hung out with us. Saturday was the only day where we just kinda hung around the house. We watched the Olympics and did whatever till it was time for Ryan and Meagan's reception. Then Sunday was when he left... after we got an unexpected, scary knock on our door at 8am from the anonymous commentor down there.
Lastly, he did not starve. The night before, I made a big bowl of spaghetti so that they could eat off of it while he was here. Friday we went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch, which really filled us up. That night when Kel came, Brad cooked us a well-balanced meal of chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, and baked beans. That's what happens when you're on a poor man's diet, I guess. :) Saturday, I made them pancakes, then we ate at Ryan and Meagan's reception for dinner. That night we watched Die Hard and ate some ice cream.
And there you have it...
That's why that whole thing was totally silly.
In other news, my bosses came back from their vacation today and offered me to use the company's Marriott points to stay wherever Brad and I would like, plus 3 days paid time. So cool!! :)
I'll let you know where we decide to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment