So I know it's been awhile, and I have a good reason.



Ryan did a great job building the fire. Brad is a little bit of a pyro, and I know all guys tend to say that, but most of them have never set the side of their house on fire as a kid or melted a kiddie pool or got questioned when the local abandoned mill burned down. So anyways... yes, my husband is very enthralled with fire, so he was absent alot of the time because he was out looking for more wood and he'd come back with a big tree...
To make a long story short, Alltel sucks. We had the internet and now it's gone, so all of my pictures are from my sweet friend Meagan who I'm stealing them from.
Last weekend, Brad and I went to our friends' house for a bonfire. We roasted hot dogs and smores... yum!! They have this cool pathway to the lake, so we had the bonfire like right on the edge of the water. Very pretty! "Mo-cash" and his wife Elba came with their son Fernando. Fernando is the coolest kid ever. Very laid back and "whatever" about life. haha While the rest of us were enjoying our fire, we would see Fernando off to the side trying to make his own fire pit. It worked too! He's such a good boy scout.



Ryan did a great job building the fire. Brad is a little bit of a pyro, and I know all guys tend to say that, but most of them have never set the side of their house on fire as a kid or melted a kiddie pool or got questioned when the local abandoned mill burned down. So anyways... yes, my husband is very enthralled with fire, so he was absent alot of the time because he was out looking for more wood and he'd come back with a big tree...
We met another couple through Ryan and Meagan, and they were pretty cool. Brad liked the fact that we got some free chips out of it. haha We had a really good time. So thanks Ryan and Meagan for having us over!!





1 comment:
we had a blast!!! great post!
Post a Comment