Wednesday, November 19, 2008
We made it!
Brad and I celebrated our First Anniversary on Monday! It's hard to believe it's been a whole year, but it's been one of the best ever. It's nice to finally have our own place and our own little life. We make our own rules, our own schedules, and our own little world. Obviously, you all know how in love with him I am. He's not like anyone else, and I love that. He's so much fun and we have the best time together. We're not afraid to challenge eachother on ideas, opinions, etc which I believe has brought us even closer as a couple. I've never had more fun doing absolutely nothing with anyone else. He's so darn spontaneous, and it makes our life that much more fun. I'm so thankful I've had so much time with him. We've gotten to grow together and change together and it's been amazing to watch eachother turn into grown-ups. I'm so excited I got to marry him. He's been my one constant through life, and I'm thankful to have him. I'm so excited to see what the next year holds for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment