Anyway, he's finally out!! Not sure what his plans are yet, but we're all just relieved he made it out of high school.
Brad and I have had some sickness stuff going on in our world lately. I got it first, then he got it a couple days later, just way worse than me. So we're finally getting rid of it, but now my poor mom, stepdad, and little sis have it... complete with high fevers, sore throats, all the good stuff. So my poor mom was so devastated that she was too sick to see her kid graduate. So Brad and I did her a favor and got the whole thing on video.
We're planning on having a party for him soon, and we'll all get to watch it again together.

In babyland, I'm officially over 7 months pregnant... and feeling it.
I feel huge all over, have to pee all the time, and I'm ready to be done now. Unfortunately, little Noah still has some growing to do, but oh my goodness, I don't know how I'm going to last another 2 months!
On the plus side, I have 3 showers lined up this summer, so if anything, I can be excited about that. :) Plus, everyday means we're closer to seeing Noah!
3 comments:
He's so tall!!!!!!!!
I can't believe my little Harrison has graduated High School. I still remember our firecracker wars and all the time-outs Harrison called because he thought he needed to go to the hospital. I guess his next endeavor will be challenging Gordon and Stewart for the Sprint Cup! Vroom vroom, drive on redneck power, drive on!!!!
Ben
O my goodness you are pregnant! Hard to believe you have 2 more months of growing!!!
Baby showers will be so much fun for you guys! I remember for my sister-in-law, I bought her those nursing pads to go inside your bra so they would catch the leaking milk. HAHAHAHAHAHA It was funny because we weren't that close to make jokes like that but she used them!
Post a Comment