
I got all kinds of good stuff, including a bouncy chair, lots of cute clothes, the whale bathtub we wanted, washcloths, bibs, and one of my favorites the playard! All the ladies I work with (and my friend Michelle too) went in together and got it for me, and it's perfect. I'm really excited, because if we go out of town, all we have to do is bring the playard. And it comes with a changing area too!

Anyways, we had a really good time. My cake was made by a lady named Melba who always does everyone's cakes at church. SO good, and she did a gorgeous job. Actually, that was all the office ladies talked about this morning was how adorable the cake was. And yes, the booties were icing (and not the fondant kind either).


Also, I wanted to give a big congrats to Brad's brother Ben and his wife Sara. They just added a little boy to their family. Ryan was born last Tuesday, and we're excited Noah will have a cousin his age to play with whenever they visit (or we visit them).
Finally, I thought I should mention baby Ian, who I get to see pretty much everyday where I work. My boss had him back in October, and he's such a cute little guy. He likes to hang out with all of us in his little chair and makes lots of noise whenever the conversation starts to get loud. He has all kinds of opinions on Jon and Kate, Real Housewives, and anything else those ladies tend to talk about. :)


So like I said, there really are babies everywhere in my life now!
2 comments:
I'm glad that your shower went well and that you got stuff you needed.
What a fun baby shower!! The cake is awesome!! I'm so excited for you and Brad to have a little baby boy. You're going to love being a mom. We are trying to plan a visit sometime in the fall. Hopefully our plans work out so we'll be able to see Noah!
Post a Comment