It's pretty much unanimous that Noah looks just like a Kemper, and nothing really like me. That's ok. I don't mind having a mini-Brad. Brad said that he's like me on the inside. He has my heart. :) He also has my toes. So yes, he got all of Brad's facial features, ears, etc and I get toes. haha
Cute fun facts about Noah:
- he sucks his thumb and first two fingers
- he likes his pacifier, but gets frustrated that he can't suck his fingers at the same time
- he goes through a time during the day (or night) where he wants to just be held
- skin-to-skin works (one of my favorite things to do with him)
- he has now shot Brad twice, the wall once, himself twice, and the curtains twice (we're looking into one of those "wee blocks"
- he makes little piggy sounds
- every now and then, we get a big grin out of him (today, he thought it was funny that Brad can't play golf anymore)

PS) For those of you who have listened to me complain this whole time about my pregnancy blues, I've already lost over 25 lbs!! :) (and yes, it was all worth it and I'd go through it again in a heartbeat)
2 comments:
Love the smiling picture! He does look alot like Brad! I hope you're enjoying being a mom.
I am SO happy for you! I love that baby!!! When Ryan and I left your house, we said, "He has Hailey's nose...."
So there ya go. You get toes and the nose. hahaha
And good work losing that weight! I had no doubt you would lose a ton when you delivered. Hey, and maybe in a few weeks you can be daring and go for walks! You're lucky because I will be stuck inside after our baby is born because it'll be snowing and icy!!! EW I hate Idaho!!
Post a Comment