I took Noah to see my mom yesterday. She hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks, and I warned her that she was going to notice a difference once she picked him up. He's like carrying a rock now... a really cute, soft rock. We haven't been back to the pediatrician yet, so we're not sure what his exact weight is. Last time we went he was 8 lb 5 oz. Brad was curious to see how much more he'd gained, so he weighed himself on the scale, and then weighed himself again holding Noah. The difference came out around 11 lbs. He's a chunk! :) He has a little belly now, and you can't see his neck anymore unless he's holding his head up. haha Even though the newborn phase was fun, I think I'm enjoying the stage a little more. He smiles, coos, and constantly watches us. He's such a sweetie. The fussiness is getting rarer and rarer, which is great. Also, if we're lucky, he'll sleep for a solid 5 hours at night now. I'm
really liking that!
He's been very cooperative for me. I was worried he wouldn't like his bath, but he loves it. I really wanted a baby that would take a pacifier. I just think babies are so cute with them. Some people think they're annoying, especially when they're older and try talking with them in their mouth. I just remember Madison doing that and I thought it was the cutest thing ever! So I'm happy Noah likes his paci. I also love it when babies wear hats. I know alot of babies hate hats, but it turns out that Noah doesn't mind them.


Yep, he likes making his mommy happy. :)
**Disclaimer: We're actually UNC fans, but Brad's sister gave Noah that hat. We decided to hurry and get a picture before he outgrew it. :) **
2 comments:
WHOA.....
is that a DUKE beanie? I can't show Ryan that or he'll FLIP.
Glad he's a chubby baby! Are you still breastfeeding?
a dook hat for realz? i don't think we can be friends anymore :)
Post a Comment