Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Chunky Monkey

The last couple of days, I'd been a little worried about Noah. He's been a tad extra fussy, spitting up more than normal, kept rubbing his face, and wasn't sleeping well. I was so scared he had an ear infection or something. So I took him to the Dr today as a precaution (even though I'm nervous about exposing him to the sick kids there). Turns out he was perfectly fine. She said he might just be going through a phase (whatever that means), but he was perfectly healthy... SO healthy, in fact, that he now weighs 15lb 12oz!!!

I told my mom and she remembered my BFF from childhood (Daniel, who was the guy we met up with in Charleston a few months back... check out the older blog) was enormous as a baby. She used to tease his mom telling her that she didn't have milk, she was full of whipped cream! I asked his mom how much he weighed at 2 months, and she said he weighed 16.5 pounds. He still has Noah beat! :)

Yes, I probably overreacted, but it's worth having the peace of mind that everything is ok.

1 comment:

Ben and Sara said...

I'm glad he's not sick! I can't believe how big he is. He's a whole pound heavier than Ryan!!! You'll totally build up some major arm muscles by carrying him around. My sisters little boy(he's 3 now) was a huge baby too. He was 20 lbs when he was two months old!!