So I've had to get creative. Fortunately, we have a Wii, which has made the whole exercise thing way more possible. We have the Wii Fit, which I love to use for the strength training and yoga.
However, if you own a Wii, and you're looking for an incredible workout, get the Jillian Michael's game. I've always been a fan of Jillian on The Biggest Loser show, so I begged for her workout game for Christmas last year. Brad got it for me, but it turned out I was pregnant and couldn't use it until now. Oh my gosh, I'm going to be so sore tomorrow. It's definitely not a light-hearted game. It really is a workout. :)

The best thing about doing my workouts on the Wii is that all of the workouts are short, so if Noah starts crying, I can easily stop and go to him.
I've also been trying to eat much healthier. Anyone can lose weight on just eating less, but I'm focusing more on eating the right things. Obviously, fresh is best when it comes to fruits and veggies, but since it's only Brad and I, we can't go through that stuff fast enough. It goes bad quickly. So I've switched to frozen. I can easily pull out what I need, thaw it, and it's done.
My favorite snacks now:
- edamame (or soybeans) with a little soy sauce
- frozen fruit with yogurt or cottage cheese
- Kashi cereal (no, it doesn't taste like cardboard)
Being raised in the South, we put butter and mayo (Duke's please) on everything. I'm trying to cut back on that, but I can't stand to eat a dry sandwich, so I bought some avocados instead. They were $.99 each at Target this week! :)
Also, my baby turned 3 months old yesterday. Can't believe it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment