Friday, November 6, 2009

Noah Update


My baby is 3 months old today!

He weighs about 16 lbs, but it's started to slow down finally. He's starting to get such a cute little personality. He loves playing with his little floor gym. He's figured out how to hit the toys. He's very ticklish. He's smiley and giggly, and he LOVES to have all of your attention. He's getting old enough now that I can actually put him down for a few minutes and get some things done. I can finally start keeping up with the house now!

We've also discovered that he's fascinated by Sesame Street. Now I'm not one of those moms that plops her kid down in front of the TV and lets it babysit them. I was actually hesistant to even introduce the TV to him so early. However, he thinks the muppets are hilarious. He talks to them, flaps his arms, and kicks his little legs. So far, his favorite characters seem to be Elmo and Abby Cadaby (sp?). He gets the most excited everytime they come on.

His eyes are still blue, so I think they might stay that way. They don't seem to be changing at all, but there's still time I guess. They're actually a deeper blue than Brad's. It's still pretty unanimous that he looks like a Kemper, but people are now saying he has my eyes (as in shape).

Our families are absolutely crazy about him. It's fun, because he's old enough now to respond to everyone. When my grandmother saw him last, he got this HUGE grin and hid his face. Brad's dad loves to hold him as soon as he can get a chance. They actually came over for Halloween. My mom thinks Noah looks like him. You can be the judge.



His sleeping schedule is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

I put him to bed anywhere between 10:30pm and 11:30pm, and he'll sleep until 8am. Every now and then he'll wake up for a feeding, but he falls right back to sleep. He's still sleeping in our room in his Pack & Play. Brad's just not ready to move him yet. He's afraid he'll get lonely. :)


I think my favorite time right now with him is right when he wakes up. He gets so happy to see me and starts smiling. Then when I pick him up, he curls up and sticks his little hiney out like he did when he was a newborn. He's such a sweetie.


We're totally in love with him. Can you tell?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NOAH is a stud!!!! Has it really been 3 months!??