Saturday, December 26, 2009

Noah's 1st Christmas


Yesterday morning had to have been the best I've had in a long time, simply due to the fact that I didn't have to be anywhere. Not only that, but Noah slept 8 hours straight, which means I got plenty of sleep! That always makes for a great morning.




We didn't do a whole lot for Noah, just because he won't remember any of it. Granny and Granddad (Brad's parents) gave him a toy, so that was taken care of. Santa brought him a sweet potato and an apple. :) Brad and I mainly gave him Christmas ornaments. He really seemed to have a blast watching us open our gifts.

I got my Paula Deen apron!! I also got a cute Paula Deen pink hat. I got Brad a gift card to Winterplace Ski Resort. He hasn't been snowboarding in years, and he used to love it. So I figured he deserved to go. Noah and I obviously won't be partaking, so I made sure our buddy Chase could go with him. He's pretty excited about it. :)

Our morning was so non-rushed, that I got to make us all breakfast. We had eggs and biscuits and Noah had his sweet potatoes.

We went to my grandparents for lunch, like always. The holidays are always my favorite there, because you're gauranteed to have an amazing meal. My MamMaw is an incredible cook (though being a true southern woman, she'll never take credit for it). To quote my other late grandmother: "Oh, it ain't fit to eat..."

My cousin Nathan recently got engaged, so he brought his cutiepie fiance, Brittany. They're so stinkin adorable.


Oh, and if you're wondering why my family is on the TV behind them, my aunt Christie got married a couple weeks ago and we were looking at the wedding pictures on the TV. :)

Everyone had a great time. Noah was so exhausted from the day that he took a good 2 1/2 hour nap!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and remembered the real reason we celebrate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


OH! I almost forgot the most important part! Ok, aside from our Savior's birth.

I reached a milestone in my weight loss!! I'm now in the 130's!! Only 15 more lbs to get to my original weight!

Even better... my wedding rings fit!! AND I now have 3 pair of preprego pants that fit!

3 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

We got Ryan those same "1st Christmas" pajamas!! So cute! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Cute pics! Congrats on getting into the 130's!!! Ryan got me a new ipod for christmas so I am pumped to start really working out. I haven't tried on any prepregnancy jeans except one because I knew they would fit LOL. I need another month or two to really get to my regular weight!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

That's so funny, Sara! Most likely, they wear the same size. :) ps. your Christmas box is on its way!

And Meagan, don't worry about it! I actually stopped stressing over it and then started losing! I just started eating small things throughout the day and only when I'm hungry. But congrats on getting into jeans! I haven't made it that far yet! lol