Saturday, February 20, 2010

Granny and Granddad

This past Thursday, we had planned on having Brad's parents over for dinner. I was glad to have them over, but somehow, time slipped away and I was running around at the last minute like a crazy person trying to get supper together and the house decent looking.

Around 7pm, Brad's dad called and said that his car had broken down. He barely made it into his driveway, so needless to say, they weren't going to be coming over. While I wasn't happy his car broke down, I was a tad relieved that I was no longer going to be entertaining. I still needed a shower at that point, dinner wasn't anywhere near being done, and Noah was getting tired (which equals fussy).
We felt terrible for Granddad, since this was his only form of transportation. It seemed silly that we have 3 perfectly good cars, and he's stuck with nothing. So I got Noah all bathed and in his PJ's, and we ran over to the Kempers to drop off a car. They got to see Noah after all and were thrilled. I brought them some brownies, mainly because they were already cooked and I don't need that temptation around right now. :)

It looks like they're having a serious conversation in this one.
Noah actually leaned in to give him a hug. How sweet is that??

Noah with his Granny and Granddad

4 comments:

Jess said...

Do you spend your day kissing his cheeks? Because they are seriously yummy.

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

I really do!! Why do you think they're always so pink looking! lol.

Ben and Sara said...

Cute Pictures!

Jess said...

BTW...left you an award on my site. :)