Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One of My Heros

Today my Granddaddy turned 80 years old!

Instead of giving him the usual shirt or golf accessories this year, I decided it would probably mean much more to go and just spend time with him. I made him a dessert, and then we all went and visited him. You wouldn't know he's 80. He doesn't act like it or look it. Just a few years ago, he helped build his own home (that he designed). He still works in his yard, plays ball with the family, goes out with friends, and has recently built another box for a second garden. I think he was happy we came. He especially loved getting to hold Noah.

He's an amazing grandfather, and we love him very much.

Happy Birthday, Granddaddy Buddy!

1 comment:

Charbelle said...

What a great picture!! I love how Noah is looking up fascinated!!