I've been trying to come up with some fun things to do with this blog. I mean, I know Noah's is cute and all, and I'm sure our personal lives are keeping you on the edge of your seat; but I was thinking it'd be fun to do something a little different.
One of my blog buds does something called "Way Back Wednesday" and posts an old picture, either of herself or her kids or whatever. So in the spirit of that, I'm introducing my first "Flashback Friday".
My 10 year high school reunion is tomorrow night... CRAZY. So here are my flashback pictures, all from my senior year.
Sorry, I know I get a little carried away. I just like lots of pictures. :)
My Senior Picture
My Class
(yes, this is all of us...)
Me with my great grandmother at my graduation
Me and my BFF Kelly after graduation
Graduation Party with Kelly and stepsister Sarah
Would someone please tell me how 10 years went by so freakin fast???
Yay for the CLASS OF 2000!!




4 comments:
I swear you don't look old enough to have been out of high school for 10 years!
Aw, thank you Dani! It's good genes... and some Mary Kay thrown in there. Ok, yeah, shameless plug. :)
Law have mercy it is so hard to believe it's been 10 years since you and my brother graduated from high school.
You are still so pretty and you very much look the same age now, yet even prettier if that's possible!
Thanks L!! :)
Post a Comment