Tuesday, June 8, 2010

testing the waters

Last week, Noah tried out his pool for the first time!

Actually, it's Madison's old pool. Sure, it would be fun to get one of those really cute ones with all of the toys and spouts and cool stuff... but we're trying out this thing called "saving money". It's not as much fun as it sounds.

Anyway, I found the cutest little outfit at Old Navy for him to wear. The swim trunks are 3T, but the shirt is 18-24 months. And I'm pretty sure the next size up from this hat is located in the adult section. He's my cute little surfer boy.


At first, he seemed to really like the pool. Then he kept making these faces as if he was saying, "Ok, wait. Why am I taking a bath outside? And why is it cold? And why am I in clothes?"

Yesterday, we decided to try out his cool wagon my parents gave him for Christmas. My little sister Madison spent the night with us last night, so we walked him around the block together. He loved it. He giggled the entire time!
Giving Dodger a quick kiss before leaving




2 comments:

Charbelle said...

He's so adorable it makes me smile!!!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Ok he is so yummy and cute. What a sweet little boy! LOVE that surfer outfit. Isn't it great how you can protect them from the sun with those tops? I love them.