Why?
His face is huge.
Seriously. The entire left side of his face is swollen, and he's had a small fever. He saw a nurse practitioner today. We were thinking possible ear infection? Maybe something with his tooth? Sinus stuff?
Nope. He has a stone in his gland. You know, like kidney stones, except in his neck. I've never heard of that before. Am I the only one??
The prescription: eat lots of sour candy.
No, I'm so not kidding. Apparently, it's to help get things moving in hopes of unblocking it. The only problem is that it's not working. When he eats, his face turns red and feels physically hot. Like he just ate a habenero pepper kind of red. He called again later today, and they're going to try and get him in to see a specialist tomorrow.
Yep, leave it to my husband to find some off-the-wall type of medical condition he hasn't had yet. Honestly, though, he's in a lot of pain, so prayers would be appreciated. Who thought these cheeks could get any bigger??
My poor Brad :(
(please excuse the fact that we're sitting on the bathroom floor... Noah was in the bathtub)

4 comments:
If you hadn't written this and taken a picture I would have never believed this existed.
Prayers for quick healing!
Poor guy! I know how frustrating it is to have weird symptoms that baffle people. Hopefully Brad will get some relief soon.
Poor Brad!
That is so strange? I'm glad he went to the doctor!
Post a Comment