Friday, July 23, 2010

The Final Results

Yesterday, we got a packet in the mail from Mr Andy (his helmet doctor). It had Noah's final scan in it, showing us his results.

In the packet was this letter:

Hello Hailey, Brad, and Noah!
     Here are the results of Noah's great success from his cranial. As discussed, we were able to lower Noah's Cranial Index from 102% to 96.1%! This is great news. Additionally, we were able to lower Noah's Cranial Vault Asymmetry from 6mm to an impressive 1mm.
     Both Debra and I were very disappointed to discharge you guys from treatment. Noah was a great patient who always had a way to put a smile on your face in his own little way.
     Thanks again for being so great with treatment and making the whole process very easy. I believe that the final result of Noah's treatment was a great success and I am very pleased with the result. Also, I have enclosed a parental consent form to enable me to post Noah's results on my wall of fame (That's how good he did). I believe that this wall will help future parents understand what the final result can be for their child. Also, the release form will allow me to post a photo of Noah (if you send me one... hint... hint).
     So thank you so much for everything and I may see you guys for Noah's first birthday.

Take care,
Mr Andy





his final scan
(ok, yes, I'm putting this picture up because I'm skinnier than I was in the first shot)

I know some of the pictures are redundant, but I thought it'd be fun to see them all in one post to see how far we've come. It wasn't always fun, but I know Noah will thank us when he's 16 and doesn't have a flat head.
:)
   

3 comments:

Charbelle said...

He's seriously SO cute!!! Thankful that the helmet and Dr. Andy were such a huge success!!!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

So glad it worked out!!

(am I mean to think that Dr. Andy looks like he's 17??????)

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

lol Meagan! No, Mr Andy knows he's really young looking. We thought he was in his 20's. Turns out, he's in his mid 30's!