Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Update on the Coworker

Brad ended up coming straight home after leaving the hospital yesterday. He was so torn up over it, along with his other coworker Lindsey. Lindsey was there when it actually happened. I guess Brad wasn't around when he started having seizures. It really shook the poor girl up. She had his head in her lap (btw, his name is Jonathan), trying to help him, and he asked her to hold his hand, because he was so scared. Ugh. Broke my heart. I also forgot to mention that he's our age, mid-twenties. This is why it really messed with Brad so much. He can totally relate.
Anyway, they've put a pacemaker and a defibrillator in him, and they're running more tests today. He was conscious last night and was able to talk, laugh, and comprehend what had happened. So far so good. Doesn't look like the seizures caused any major damage.

Thanks for the prayers!

ps. Brad got an email from his soulless boss, saying, "I know a lot of drama went on yesterday, but I still need you to email me the blah-blah-blah everyday." I get that there's still a business going on, but this thing she wanted Brad to email her was not a serious thing that couldn't have waited. Plus, she just sat at home on her fanny while all of this went on. She didn't bother to visit or call the guy. Not even a card. It's enough to make a Christian woman cuss...
Brad is now at a meeting with their district manager (along with all the other employees), because this guy needs to get an idea of what the employees think of this lady as a manager. This couldn't have come at a better time.

1 comment:

Charbelle said...

Hopefully the meeting today regarding the lady will result in significant changes!!! Praying!! Glad to hear the coworker is in better condition and good spirits!!